Trade shows offer a great opportunity to connect to customers, find out more about what is happening in your industry, and even gives you some face-to-face time with other companies.
Maybe you’ve never exhibited at a trade show before, or you’d like to be more successful during your next expo event. If you’d like to have a presence at Pittsburgh trade shows, you may have to justify the expense (which includes the booth, travel expenses, and the man power). Here are some reasons why your company should invest in a trade show:
- To Increase Leads. Of course, the most important reason to attend trade or business shows is to procure leads. Every vendor wants to use their time to meet decision makers who have purchasing power.
- To Introduce Your Products or Services. Trade shows give companies the opportunity to showcase their ideas and products. Some companies, in fact, time their new product releases to coincide with annual shows so that they’ll get maximum leverage.
- To Enjoy a Media Blitz. Attract media by writing and distributing a press release that’s targeted to your industry, and then create a media advisory for the show, offering to give interviews during the event. Post frequently on social media about your experience as you exhibit at trade shows in Pittsburgh.
- To Meet Other Business Owners. Some trade shows also offer networking events that so you can meet other exhibitors. This is a great way to connect with business owners and see if your company can help them. There are many resources available to vendors, not just to attendees, and you should use any networking time wisely. While one business might not need your services, they may know of businesses that would love to connect with you and hear more about what you have to offer.
Why Exhibit at a Trade Show in Pittsburgh?
You can meet your trade show goals, but you first need to determine your expo strategy. Will you have a lot of help? If so, you can concentrate on talking to as many people as possible in order to see if they’ll be interested in your products. Is your goal tied to lead generation? Then you’ll need to gather information from show attendees and determine how to contact them after the trade show is over. Most companies are successful at annual trade and business shows and return every year to take advantage of forming relationships with those in their industry and region.
The Pittsburgh Business Show is two-day B2B event that will be held on April 19-20, 2017, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. This show is a must-do for businesses who would like to connect with other companies in the Pittsburgh regional area to introduce their products, learn about the resources available to run their businesses, and talk to thousands of attendees. If you’d like to learn more about being a vendor, visit http://pittsburghbusinessshow.com/.
- Pittsburgh Business Show to Promote and Participate in the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention’s Pittsburgh-Area Out of the Darkness Charity Walk
- Three Reasons to Sign On as an Exhibitor Now for the Pittsburgh Business Show
- Trade Show Checklist and Timeline
- Preparing for Your Next Trade Show
- Top Event Trends for 2017