Wed 19th AprilDay 1
Thur 20th AprilDay 2
- Morning Events
- Afternoon & Evening Events
- Main Stage: Pragya Banthia- Google Partner
- Room 333: Rob Costanza- Growth Coach
- Room 334: David Maniet- Maniet Financial
- Room 335: Monica Clem- Edinboro University
- Main Stage: Darieth Chisolm- Keynote Speech
- Room 333: Brandon Marsico- Higher Images
- Room 334: Susan Miller- Women's Small Business Association
- Room 335: Eric Davis- Elliot & Davis
- Main Stage: Jennifer Sikora- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Room 333: Melanie Holscher, Women's Small Business Association
- Room 334: Denis Rudd- New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Pittsburgh
- Room 335: Felicia Mycyk- Consultant- Motivational Speaker
- Main Stage: Dan Harmon- Higher Images
- Room 333: Jim Shorkey- BNI sponsoring Results from Thinking
- Room 334: Dan Hersh- Engaged Prospect
- Room 335: Salvador Acosta- Landon and Acosta
Please join the Pittsburgh Business Show, Entertainment Unlimited, Junior Achievement, Higher Images and others for a one-of-a-kind NETWORKING and CASINO NIGHT FUNDRAISER
David L. Lawrence Convention Center during the trade show on Wednesday April 19th at 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Take part in one of the largest, most diverse gathering of business leaders and executives in the region.
Purchase tickets for an exclusive networking opportunity here: Click Here to Register Now!
- Network with hundreds of the greater Pittsburgh area’s business owners, corporate level executives, entrepreneurs, & other professionals.
- Network with professional organization members including Business Networking International, The Alternative Board and the Women’s Small Business Association.
- Network with Representatives from over 30 Chamber of Commerce organizations from the surrounding Pittsburgh region.
- Free Entry into the Exhibitor Hall at the Pittsburgh Business Show for you to take advantage of the entire show.
- Chips are available to purchase to play at the Casino night fundraiser and ALL proceeds from additional chips will be donated to Junior Achievement.
- Top 3 Winners of the Casino night fundraiser will choose from an array of Prizes donated by Pittsburgh Business Show Exhibitors.
- Special guests include Darieth Chisolm, Dennis Gilfoyle, President of Junior Achievement among others TBD.
- Business attire requested
- Cash bar available
- DOOR PRIZES and DRAWINGS for PRIZES sponsored by Pittsburgh Business Show Exhibitors: SOME OF THE PRIZES INCLUDE:
- 10 x 10 Booth at the 2018 Pittsburgh Business Show valued at $3500
- 1 Custom Website including content writer built by Higher Images valued at $5000
- 1 Custom Mobile Marketing Web-based App built by Higher Images valued at $5000
- Additional Prizes and Services will be provided by Pittsburgh Business Show Exhibitors.
This will be a fantastic networking opportunity for all levels of leadership in business. This event will fill up quickly so don’t miss the opportunity to attend the largest networking fundraiser event in the Pittsburgh Region.
Tickets will also be available at the registration desk on the day of the event unless sold out. We are recommending that all interested purchase tickets in advance as we can not guarantee entrance in the the networking event on the day of the show.
- Morning Events
- Afternoon Events
- Main Stage: Steve McMahon and Dave Weber- Dollar Bank
- Room 333: Chris Flickinger- The Alternative Board
- Room 334: Brandi Weber- Slippery Rock University
- Room 335: Joe Hasson and Julio Velasquez- Empower Business Solutions
- Main Stage: Pragya Banthia, Google Partner
- Room 333: Darieth Chisolm
- Room 334: Jennifer Buss and Joseph Musco- Keep up the Beat
- Room 335: Glenn Flickinger and Frank Skowron- The Alternative Board
- Main Stage: Darren Hovsepian- Maniet Financial
- Room 333: Alex Rutkowski- Higher Images
- Room 334: Bill Livolsi- ACS East
- Room 335: Dr. Shellie Hipsky- Inspiring Lives Magazine
- Main Stage: Monica Clem, Edinboro University
Main Stage: Dennis Gilfoyle- Junior Achievement